This book has been written for those who want to understand more about business finance.
This book will help YOU in the following ways:
- To understand the language of finance;
- To be able to work more effectively with your finance colleagues;
- To drive business growth through knowledge of the primary financial statements and key ratios;
- To understand your company’s stakeholders and how they view financial performance.
Written in a “snappy” bullet point style allows you to find key answers right away.
You are likely to be one of four types of people:
- Working in a company with some financial responsibilities;
- Developing your career towards becoming an executive;
- Starting up your own company;
- Interested in understanding business finance so that you can work more effectively in your role.
A really excellent book if you want to get knowledge about how finance works in businesses large and small
Julie Parmenter –
A fantastic book for anyone wanting to understand the fundamentals of Business Finance. Well written and a good pace of learning.
J Rankin –
wish I had access to this 20 odd years ago to help promising commercial high flyers understand how it all works because they really did not understand a P&l or balance sheet. Probably still don’t !!
Excellent tool to educate junior finance and commercial staff to improve understanding.
Li Chen –
Excellent book, really helpful!
Thanks for your comment IanM
Thanks and sorry this went into spam