This book has been written for those who are planning to set up their own business.
The book will help YOU in the following ways:
- Helping you to set up a business from a legal structure point of view
- Understanding how a business works and avoiding the main pitfalls.
- Giving you guidance about generating sales, fulfilling orders and controlling finances
- Learning how to provide the high level of customer service which is a pre-requisite in today’s marketplace
- Recruiting staff/contractors, keeping records for the tax man and you!
Written in a “snappy” bullet point style allows you to find key answers right away.
You are likely to be one of four types of people (in no particular order);
- You have a great idea for your business but do not know where to start.
- You have already set up a business but are not making the progress you expected. How can you improve?
- A voluntary sector manager who wants to improve the potential for raising funds or even improve operational effectiveness by using the methods and approach outlined in this book.
- You have recently retired – or are planning retirement – and would like to set up a small business a) to keep you interested and active and b) to bring in an additional income stream.
There are no reviews yet.