This book will help YOU in the following ways:
- Learning the Top 10 things you need to do – TODAY
- Giving you a process to identify what you really want to do next
- Writing a fantastic CV
- Effectively handling the four ways into the Job Market: Adverts, Agencies, Networking and Direct Approach
- Winning at Interview; basic techniques, answering questions, at the interview
- Running a successful job search campaign
You are likely to be one of four types of people (in no particular order):
- Have left full time education and cannot get a job
- Out of work and looking for a job
- In a job but unhappy with how things are going in your organisation
- Returning to work having brought up a family
Ian has been working as a coach for many years in career and performance improvement at all levels in organisations.
This includes the Private and Public sectors. In his career coaching work he has developed tools and solutions to speed up the process of getting people back to work – many of these tools are in this book.
Before becoming a coach, Ian’s knowledge was broadened by working across different business sectors at a senior level for leading international companies. He also has worked with Public Sector organisations. Today he is a director of several companies.
Ian is an accredited coach (ACC) of The International Coach Federation, a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and The Institute of Directors.