This book will help YOU in the following ways:
It takes you through the process of getting the best out of the online world. Starting with your brand and working through social media platforms, blogs, vlogs and podcasts, websites and networking.
It is our objective throughout this book to provide a clear, step by step guide to help you to:
- Understand what you have to offer
- Identify how Social Media can help you or your organisation
- Outline the preparation required
- Help you choose the right tools/sites and media for you
- Get you set up on your chosen sites with great content
- Help your users/customers find you and enhance your reputation
- Promote yourself and your organisation legally and professionally
- Launch yourself successfully, avoiding the hazards
- Measure and evaluate your performance
You could be:
- An owner/manager who has an established business but now wants to create a professional online presence
- In the voluntary sector wanting to set up or improve the potential for raising funds
- In possession of a great idea for a home-based business but do not know how to set up and get online
- Someone who is not confident in the online world
Maggie Davies has extensive expertise as a business coach. She utilises her know how of digital management, social media and creating an internet presence to create strong effective business brands. Maggie helps setting up businesses from scratch from initial set up, creating business plans and marketing strategies.
Sue Smith has worked at a strategic level for a number of years in both operational and leadership roles as a consultant, coach and mentor. She has worked across a wide range of business sectors for blue chip organizations, SMEs and the Public Sector. More recently Sue has specialised in supporting people and businesses to understand how to effectively use LinkedIn.